Ditching the Doormat
Identifying and Recovering From Dysfunctional Relationships and Marriages, Setting New Boundaries, and Reclaiming the Li
By Alexis Carter
Within these pages, you’ll find helpful insights and practical tools to recognize and recover from toxic relationships.
Inside Ditching the Doormat, you will learn:
- What the signs and symptoms of a dysfunctional relationship are.
- How to identify toxic, doormat behaviors in your own life.
- How to set healthy boundaries in relationships and why it is essential for good mental health.
- Steps to develop the confidence to leave a toxic relationship and demand better for yourself.
- Strategies for personal growth in the aftermath of a divorce or painful breakup.
- How to establish healthy, positive thought and behavioral patterns as you leave the doormat behind and become your best self.
- This powerful book offers a pathway toward self-discovery and a brighter future by identifying what hasn’t been working and learning what will.
Are you ready to leave unhealthy relationships behind and start afresh? Ditching the Doormat is the guide you need to learn from the past and take charge of the future.
Get your copy today and take the first step on your journey toward a life free from toxic influences and full of confidence and empowerment.
Amazon Best-Selling Author
Today's Top Selling Self-Help Book