Leave That Junk Behind
This workbook is a companion to the book, Stop Being a Doormat and Learn to Love Yourself! which addresses codependent behaviors and their origins, low self-esteem, negative thinking, and self-love solutions in depth. Written in an engaging, conversational style, you will find many examples and scenarios to relate to.
Leave that Junk Behind will offer you the tools to take charge of your life, demand more for yourself, and retrain your brain to create positive narrations instead of negative ones.
Inside Leave That Junk Behind, discover practical, easy-to-use techniques:
- how to identify negative, abusive thought patterns
- replace automatic negative thoughts with positive alternatives in all areas of your life
- rebuilding your self-worth and self-esteem and recovery
- Improving happiness and personality, and self-image concerns
- self-love and compassion tools to implement daily
- how creative exercises can reduce stress and improve self-care
- Let Leave that Junk Behind help you eliminate unhealthy thoughts and behaviors and build the happy, confident, and compassionate skills you've always envisioned.